Allegiant Air files application with DOT to fly to MexicoApril 23, 2019
Hawaiian Holdings reports 2019 first quarter financial resultsApril 24, 2019
Never has so many issues been facing Boeing as a company in its history. Now its shareholders can express their views and vote on the performance of its management.
Boeing has released the details of the meeting:
The Field Museum, The James Simpson Theatre, 1400 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60605-2496
Meeting Admission Policy
All holders of Boeing shares as of the record date are encouraged to attend the annual meeting. In order to ensure the safety of all attendees, we have implemented the following security and admission policies.
- Eligible Attendees. Attendance is limited to registered and beneficial Boeing shareholders as of the record date and to one immediate family member accompanying each such shareholder.
- Admission Procedures. In order to be admitted to the meeting, you and your guest must each present both an admission ticket and valid government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. You must register on or prior to April 19, 2019 in order to obtain an admission ticket.
- Obtaining an Admission Ticket. In order to obtain an admission ticket, please access “Register for Meeting” at www.proxyvote.com and follow the instructions provided. If you do not have internet access, you can register by calling 1-844-318-0137. You will need the 16-digit voting control number found on your proxy card, email, notice of internet availability of proxy materials or voting instruction form. Seating at the annual meeting is limited, and requests for tickets will be processed in the order in which they are received. In any event, you must register on or prior to April 19, 2019 if you wish to attend the annual meeting.
- Additional Security Measures. Upon entering the meeting facility, you will be required to proceed through a security checkpoint. In addition, cameras, recording equipment, electronic devices, large bags, briefcases, and packages will not be permitted in the annual meeting
The Field Museum, The James Simpson Theatre, 1400 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60605-2496. Please use the West entrance to the museum. Directions are included on the last page of our proxy statement. Public transportation options are available via www.fieldmuseum.org or by calling the Regional Transportation Authority at (312) 836-7000.
- Elect the 13 directors named in the proxy statement;
- Approve, on an advisory basis, named executive officer compensation;
- Ratify the appointment of our independent auditor for 2019; and
- Transact such other business, including certain shareholder proposals, as may properly come before the meeting and any postponement or adjournment thereof.
February 28, 2019
Voting by Proxy
Your vote is important. Please vote by internet, telephone or mail as soon as possible to ensure your vote is recorded promptly whether or not you plan to attend the annual meeting.