JetBlue today takes delivery of its first Airbus A220-300January 2, 2021
Boeing delivers a trio of 777 freighters to Qatar Airways CargoJanuary 2, 2021
Eastern Airlines (3rd) is expanding again in 2021. The expanding airline has announced new international routes and inaugural dates.
NEW ROUTES: We’re adding more routes to connect you to the ones you love across the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean, including some of the only nonstop flights available between cities like Miami and Asunción, Paraguay.
New routes include:
- Philadelphia <-> Mexico City, Mexico Starts March 28
- Boston <-> Belo Horizonte, Brazil Starts March 28
- New York <-> Belo Horizonte, Brazil Starts March 30
- Miami <-> Belo Horizonte, Brazil Starts March 29
- New York <-> Anchorage, Alaska, USA Starts May 28
- Los Angeles <-> Guayaquil, Ecuador Starts January 29
- Miami <-> Quito, Ecuador Starts March 28
- New York <-> Quito, Ecuador Starts March 28