KLM Royal Dutch Airlines introduced its latest Delftblue miniature on its 99th anniversary on October 7, 2018. The famous collector item, a unique gift to World Business Class travellers on long haul flights, is a sought after collector’s item.
KLM presented their latest Delftblue miniature of the first grocery store by the iconic Dutch coffee brand ‘Douwe Egberts’ in Joure, a beautiful village in the middle of Friesland. Fittingly, at the end of October, KLM will be serving Douwe Egberts sustainable UTZ-certified coffee on all its European and intercontinental flights.
To celebrate KLM’s 99th anniversary, KLM just launched their ‘winter hot picks’ on sale from today until 2 November, 2018 for travel from October 31, 2018 until May 31, 2019. Economy class return fares from Jakarta to Europe including taxes start from IDR 8,500,000 and in Business class return fares from Jakarta to Amsterdam including taxes start from IDR 42,400,000. From Denpasar Economy class return fares including taxes start at IDR 9,000,000.
About KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in Indonesia
KLM’s first flights between Amsterdam and Indonesia started on October 1, 1924 when KLM initiated its first intercontinental flight from Amsterdam to Jakarta. In September 1929 KLM started regular, scheduled services between Amsterdam and Indonesia. Until the outbreak of the Second World War, this was the world’s longest distance scheduled service.
KLM offers daily direct flights between Jakarta and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport with a stop in Kuala Lumpur and daily flights between Denpasar and Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport with a stop in Singapore.
KLM Jakarta – Amsterdam
- KL810 departs Jakarta at 19:25 and arrives in Amsterdam at 05:55 the next day
- KL809 departs Amsterdam at 20:50 and arrives in Jakarta at 18:10 the next day
KLM Jakarta – Kuala Lumpur
- KL810 departs Jakarta at 19:25 and arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 22:30 the next day
- KL809 departs Kuala Lumpur at 17:05 and arrives in Jakarta at 18:10 the next day
KLM Denpasar – Amsterdam
- KL836 departs Denpasar at 21:35 and arrives in Amsterdam at 08:00 the next day
- KL835 departs Amsterdam at 21:00 and arrives in Denpasar at 20:20 the next day
KLM Denpasar – Singapore
- KL836 departs Denpasar at 21:35 and arrives in Singapore at 00:05 the next day
- KL835 departs Singapore at 17:35 and arrives in Denpasar at 20:20 the next day
Departure and Arrival times based on winter schedule — 29 October, 2018 – 31 March, 2019)
The daily flights are operated by Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with 34 seats in Business Class and 374 seats in Economy Class.