Blue Air (Bucharest) has announced a brand-new route from Paris (Charles De Gaulle) to Turin in the spring of 2018.
The airline is already selling tickets and the first flight is scheduled for March 25th 2018. Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday the airline’s Boeing 737 will take off heading to Turin, the heart of Piemonte, as follows:
Paris (CDG) – Turin: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday – 10:15 (departure) – 11:30 (arrival)
Turin – Paris (CDG): Wednesday, Friday and Sunday – 8:15 (departure) – 9:30 (arrival)
In other news, Blue Air is establishing Blue Air Moravia as subsidiary based in Brno, Czech Republic. Operations will commence in March 2018. The South Moravian Regional Council will control 35% of the stock with Blue controlling the other 65%. A Boeing 737-500 (pictured) will be based in Brno and will operate to Barcelona, Brussels, Dubrovnik, Lvov, Milan and Split.